Whether they are contemporary or traditionally designed kitchens you are seeking, Plumbers Bristol have the capability to deliver exactly what you want.
The market of today can be be very confusing a new kitchen, purely due to the vast number of styles and products on offer.
Our team of experienced Bristol kitchen installers can guide you through the process every step of the way. This might entail helping you select a particular style that suits your needs, through to the design and installation of your brand new fitted kitchen. You can be rest assured everything will be taken care of.
- Removal of old kitchen
- Removal of old tiles and floor coverings
- Plastering of walls
- New false ceilings with downlights
- Gas work done by a gas safe registered engineer
- All electrics
- All plumbing work
- Installation of all appliances, cabinets, work tops
- Tiling both walls and floor
- Flooring including cushion floor
- Laminate and real wooden flooring
- Minor building works if needed.
Facts To Consider
Replacing and upgrading your kitchen isn’t solely about a choice of style. It is important to remember that it`s also highly recommended you achieve the best use of space and light too. This will ensure that your new kitchen not only looks amazing, but is in addition completely practical in every way.
For more information regarding a new kitchen installation by Plumbers Bristol please don`t hesitate by contacting us below.